Sunday, April 12, 2009

Interesting Easter tidbit

I'm sure this happens to Spring babies all the time, but I found it interesting that Brandon celebrated his first birthday yesterday without having celebrated a single Easter.

Easter was celebrated on March 23rd last year, so Brandon was born a couple of weeks after Easter. This year Easter is on the 12th of April. So, all of the babies born between March 24th and April 11th of last year didn't get to celebrate Easter before they turned a year old.

I know Easter bounces around quite a bit, so each time Easter falls later in the year than the previous year there's an entire group of babies that this happens to. Not a big deal, I know, but it had never occurred to me before that it happened.

Interesting, right? At least I thought so. And now it's too late for you because you've already read about it even if you don't think it's interesting. Ha!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

mommompoppop said...

I figured that out early last week! We're too much alike, Bets! Good or bad??? xxxxxooooo