Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If you haven't already seen enough

If you just so happen to find yourself with an enormous amount of time on your hands and are filled with the sudden desire to look at pictures of my family I wanted to remind you of my Shutterfly site.

Family Pics on Shutterfly

There's also a link in the sidebar of this blog... over there to your right... down a little further... yup... that's the one.

I keep the site updated with the latest and greatest of our pictures--you know, all the obnoxious, repetitive stuff I don't post here but can't talk myself into deleting. 'He looks so cute in that one,' and 'But her smile is just a little bit different in that one.'

Check it out if you feel like being sucked into the delusions of a mother with a camera and unlimited digital storage space.

No comments: