Thursday, March 5, 2009

Remnants of our vacation

I know I still haven't blogged about our trip last week, and my only excuse is that I'm trying to dig my way out from under the mountain of laundry taking over my house. The good news is that I have officially unpacked the suitcases, which is an enormous accomplishment since it would usually take two months before the suitcases would be emptied and shoved back to the bottom of the linen closet. I felt all motivated last night for about 22 minutes, and the result was the suitcase unpacking. This morning I decided it was time to stop ignoring Mount Laundry, so several loads have been washed and dried, and now I'm just hoping I don't run out of steam before some folding occurs.

It's hard to believe that the vacation we'd been looking forward to for six months has been reduced to a pile of dirty clothing and and handful of digital pictures. Oh yeah, and credit card bills.

Stay tuned for my Disney debrief, but for now here are a few pictures from our trip to Florida to tide you over.

Tigger, Shaun, and the kids
Brandon and Pop-pop
Kyle, Grandma, and Natalie
Shaun and Natalie riding Dumbo
Mom-mom and Natalie
Me and my girl
Grandma and Kyle
Natalie meets Sleeping Beauty
Kyle rides Toy Story Mania

Family mini-golf

1 comment:

mommompoppop said...

Was this really only a week ago?!? We miss you all so much! xxxxxooooo