Saturday, May 30, 2009

Who are those beautiful people?

I just have one little question... is this not the most gorgeous family you have ever seen?

Charla just updated her blog with some pictures from our family photo shoot, and they're so beautiful they brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine a more perfect way to capture my little family.

The picture above was taken at the very end of our photo shoot, and the kids were exhausted. I was grinning at Brandon because he was sitting on his Daddy's lap saying, "Cheeeeese. Cheeeeese. Cheeeeese." He just kept repeating it, over and over again, and it was adorable. He was so good the entire time--all three of them were. My kids love a camera.

Check out the blog, and check out Charla's website at http://www.charla.ca/. She's amazing.

2 comments:

Martha-Lynn said...

You ARE a beautiful family! In fact, I'm jealous! ;') I hope you've got some big shots of these framed around the house!

Mrs. P said...

gorgeous.