Friday, May 29, 2009

I can't hear you...

I'm pretending I didn't notice that Thursday came and went without me posting a single picture. I'm thinking instead of pictures every Thursday I should just post excuses for why I'm not posting pictures. That would be fun, right?

We did, however, undertake a photo-related activity last night. Shaun and the kids and I all went to Middle Cove Beach for a family photo shoot. The weather was gorgeous, the light was awesome, and the photographer was a blast. We haven't had a really nice family picture taken since the summer when Kyle was about 7 months old, so we were overdue. As soon as the photographer has them ready I'll be sure to share!

1 comment:

mommompoppop said...

Did you feel me checking it every other hour since 9:00 am yesterday? :-) Love you and miss you! xxxxxooooo