Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let it snow!

I woke up to the most beautiful sight this morning! Snow! The kids and I were all terribly excited. Imagine my happiness when it continued to snow right on through the morning and we ended up accumulating about two inches of snow. It was a sight to behold. I even took pictures to document the occurrence. I never expected to be so lucky as to experience snowfall on May 26th.

If you're wondering what happened to the real Betsy (Alien abduction? Medication? Too much Wheel of Fortune? Perhaps this is just the result of spending all day with preschoolers?) I would like to assure you that she's fine and well. She has decided that since all the begging and demanding in the world has not been able to sway this Newfoundland weather she's going to deal with it the way she would her children--reverse psychology.

1 comment:

mommompoppop said...

You had me goin' there for a minutes . . .