Sunday, February 15, 2009

Muh-muh and Da-dee

We're not sure exactly when it happened, but Brandon has now graduated from saying 'Da-da' to saying 'Da-dee.' I think it may have been around the same time he finally started calling me 'Muh-muh.' It's almost as if he was calling us both Da-da until two weeks ago when he just all of a sudden decided to call us by our 'real' names. Muh-muh and Da-dee. That's us.

It seems like such an unimportant little thing, but it's one more detail that reminds me he's growing up, and in a few years I'm going to turn around and wonder what happened to my tiny little baby--like I do each and every day when I look at Kyle and Nat.

As much as I wish Brandon would slow down and give me a little more time to enjoy him as a baby, there is nothing cuter than when Shaun walks in the door at the end of the day, and Brandon looks up at him, grins, waves his little hand, and says "Hi, Da-dee!"

No comments: