Friday, February 13, 2009

Florida, here I come!

That's right! Brandon's ear infections have finally cleared up, and we'll all be making the trip to the sunny South in 9 days. I can tell that Brandon feels a million times better, and so do I now that I'm not dealing with a cranky baby all day long. When I told the doctor that towards the end of last week Brandon had a raging fever for 3 days and was miserable she speculated that he may have also had the flu on top of everything else. On Monday morning Brandon's second tooth finally broke through his gums, so teething wasn't helping the situation either. Since about Wednesday his perfectly happy disposition has returned. The teething has slowed down, ear infections are gone, the fever has disappeared, and the snot storm has abated.

In other news, Kyle and Natalie both seem to have a touch of fever today, so they're fighting off something, but they're acting fine for the most part. I'm sure they'll be better before the end of this weekend. They both got flu shots in October, so I'm not too concerned about that anyway.

We're all starting to get excited now that we know our vacation is most likely going to go as planned. *Knocks furiously on wood.* Now I just need to start making packing lists and shopping to get ready!

No comments: