Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Current weather: 38F, Overcast

I am thankful...

...that I've been given the priviledge to mother three beautiful, healthy, and amazing kids.
...for a husband who loves us all enough to take us with him to the ends of the Earth.
...for sons who look like their Daddy and a daughter who makes me remember myself as a little girl.
...for parents who have forever made me feel like I will always have a home with them--no matter how old I get or how many children I may bring with me.
...for grandparents who share stories, wisdom and card games.
...for siblings that have grown up to become friends.
...for friends, old and new, near and far, who make me lose track of time because I'm having so much fun.
...for babysitters--enough said.
...for extended families that are big and loud and happy to see me no matter how long it's been.
...for the opportunity to travel the world and live in new places.
...for fleece, snowsuits, boots, hats, and all the other accessories that make life in the Great White North comfortable.
...for DVR, wireless internet, and cell phones, because they all make it easier to feel more at home when I'm very far from home.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments: