Monday, November 24, 2008

Is that what I think it is?

Current weather: 50F, Sunny

Is that what I think it is? Is that the sun I see? I had almost forgotten what it looked like. I know that it seems like the only two things I post about are Brandon's movement and the weather, but if you lived here you'd realize those really are the two most exciting things to talk about. Poor Natalie was asking yesterday if we were ever going to go outside again. We told her that if it warmed up and it stopped raining we'd go outside. She said, "If it gets warm AND it stops raining?!" The poor child already realizes the chance of both happening at the same time is pretty slim until about June. In general, if the sun is out it's also incredibly cold and windy out, and when it's a little bit warmer outside it's also raining cats and dogs. But I may just have to send the kids out into the backyard this afternoon to take advantage of what looks like a possibly gorgeous day for November!

No comments: