Monday, November 10, 2008

Forward motion

Current weather: 56F, Sunset, Clear skies

Brandon has officially begun crawling! Time to break out the baby gates! I also have to stary worrying about these stupid electric heating units! Fortunately, Brandon's not very fast yet, but the boy can move when he wants to. I can't leave him alone in one spot in the living room anymore and expect him to be there when I get back. It's the most adorable thing in the world watching a baby learn to crawl, and it really puts the entire process of balance and motion into perspective. It's a wonder that any of us manage to figure it out!



The weather is gorgeous in St. John's today, and Natalie and Brandon and I took advantage of the sun when we hit the local toddler playground this morning with a friend and her children. I'm trying to get all of the kids out of the house as much as possible this week since they'll be spending a lot of the coming weekend in the house with Daddy--Mommy's going to Houston for a girls' weekend! I'm taking a break between holidays and business trips, and my wonderful husband is taking full-time kid duty for a few days. I can't wait! And Shaun's going to have his work cut out for him with a crawling Brandon on his hands!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

So cute. Also so jealous that you are going to Houston. I still have no idea what to do with the heaters.

Jenn said...

I totally don't get the heaters, they're so unsafe! Avery already caught the top of her toes under the edge and has a nice little scar. Poor baby! We are just crazy about not letting the girls close to them, hot or not.

menacd said...

conovb and zdroys,

I like the bunny hop video :p

too funny. it's fun to see you with three beautiful kiddos.

snowing in canada eh?