Saturday, January 17, 2009

We have a tooth!

Finally! Brandon's first tooth has broken through his gums, and he's about to get all cute and funny-looking with tiny little baby teeth. I knew it was about to happen since he's been gnawing on anything and everything for about two weeks, and then I could feel the little bump under his gums. He's also been doing everything so far at the exact same time Kyle did as a baby, and Kyle's first tooth broke through the week he turned 9 months old. Brandon's right on schedule. I can't get a good picture yet since the tooth has only just barely broken through, but I can feel it when he chews on my finger--something he doesn't normally do but which must provide some relief to his sore little gums at this point. Stay tuned! You never know what milestone is going to be achieved next!

No comments: