Friday, January 23, 2009

The next toddler

Brandon has decided to start walking this week! He's not that great at it yet, but he sure does love to try. All day long I catch him crawling over to a piece of furniture, using it to stand up, and then he turns around and just tries to walk away from it. And if one of us sits on the floor he has to try walking to us. Once again, I'm amazed by what it takes for a baby to learn to do all the things the rest of us take for granted. Walking is hard!

Brandon just smiles and laughs the whole time he's attempting to walk. He's determined to follow Kyle and Natalie around this house. I think he's also gotten some inspiration from some of his little friends who walk around all over the place, and it drives him crazy that he can't keep up with them (you know who I'm talking about, Avery and Lily). If I can ever figure out how to get the video off my video camera without the software I'll upload some, but for now here are some still shots.




2 comments:

Staci said...

It's amazing how different he looks when he is standing...... like such a little man.

Betsy said...

i said the same thing to shaun, staci! he looks like a totally different kid when he's standing up! :)