Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A trip down memory lane

Current weather: 55F, Windy

Who would have thought the last four years would fly by as quickly as they have? I know in another 20 years I'll really wonder where the time went, but it still seems unbelievable to me that my baby, my firstborn, my Kyle will be 4 years old on Saturday. He's not a baby or even a toddler any more. He's a boy! A little one, sure, but a boy nonetheless. Every day I'm a little more amazed by the little man he's turning into, and he and I are both so proud of every new thing he learns. In light of this week's momentous birthday, I thought I'd take us all on a little trip down memory lane. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mommompoppop said...

Ditto, Baby Girl! I know exactly how you feel! xxxxxooooo

Staci said...

What a sweet boy. It's hard when they get older.