Monday, December 22, 2008

Questions, questions

What does a lamp do without light bulbs?
What would Cookie Monster do without eyes?
First a baby is in your belly, but then what does it do?
What does a lamp do without a circle thing with lines (translation: a lampshade)?
Can you make Natalie stop singing while I'm trying to sing?
Can I take my pants off?
Mom, are you listening to my silly questions?

These are just a few of the questions Kyle asked today. Tell me, at what age do the silly questions stop? Or, considering Kyle's class-clown personality, will I be answering silly questions forever? Between Kyle and Natalie I am forever answering questions, and in another year I guess Brandon will be adding his to the endless stream of 'But, Mommy, why...' that follows me around the house all day. At least they crack me up. And I imagine that some day I'll really miss the silly questions when they start asking the serious ones. Though, to be honest, I panicked a little bit over the baby question...

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awesome! Girl you have 3 the questions won't stop for a while. Merry Christmas.