Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blahging

I have a serious case of the blahs this week, and I really dislike blahging. Blahging would be defined as blogging during a case of the blahs (not blogging with a Boston accent, as you might have incorrectly,though understandably, guessed). Not only do I just not feel like sitting at my computer typing, but you really don't feel like reading about how cold the weather is, how annoying my kids can be some days, or how tired I am.

I promise to return just as soon as the blahs have ceased. It shouldn't be more than a few more days. I can only stand wallowing in the blahs for so long. I just didn't want you to think I forgot about you. All eight of you.

1 comment:

mommompoppop said...

Just start thinking about how much fun you're going to have in Florida and how much fun we'll have when we're in Canada with you! That should erase the "blahs"! I would think the "blahs" would disappear on their own everytime you look at Brandon's devilish smile! Love you, Baby Girl!! xxxxxooooo